Jamaica is the birthplace of Belafonte’s calypso and Bob Marley’s reggae, and home to many celebrated music festivals. Nothing is a problem on this island paradise where reggae, romance and the Caribbean sun come together. Jamaica is the pioneer of the all-inclusive vacation concept, you won’t find an island that does it better. Accommodations range from charming inns to luxurious resorts. Wherever you go in Jamaica, the friendly smiles of its people and the natural beauty of the island will keep you coming back.
Travel Facts about Jamaica:
- With its own international airport, Montego Bay is ideal for those who are limited to a short stay. Discover a variety of amazing beaches, a bustling town and many sites including the Rosehall Great House.
- Jamaica’s average annual temperature is 80°F / 27°C. The average yearly temperature range is between 78°F and 85°F.
- Extreme temperatures range from a low of 65°F to a high of 95°F.
- Ocho Rios is particularly known for its spectacular waterfalls, sprawling beaches, tropical gardens and fern gullies. For a memorable adventure, climb the 700-foot cascading waterfalls of Dunns River Falls.
- The “Capital of Casual”, Negril is at the western tip of the island and is known for its amazing sunsets and gorgeous Seven Mile Beach.